4Di Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2009. The venture was found in Africa in South Africa. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Cape Town.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - South Africa. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Business Development, FinTech. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Snapt, Aerobotics, FireID.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. This 4Di Capital works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 27 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018.
The overall number of key employees were 4.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the 4Di Capital, startups are often financed by Startupbootcamp InsurTech London, Startupbootcamp, Savannah Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Savannah Fund, Sanari Capital, Quona Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sanari Capital, Nedbank, Convergence Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|$4M||01 Jun 2022||The Netherlands, Utrecht, Netherlands|
|$1M||26 Jan 2022||South Africa, Gauteng, South Africa|
|$1M||06 Jan 2022||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|$3M||21 Jul 2020||Gauteng|
|30 Nov 2019||Cork, Cork, Ireland|
|01 Aug 2019||Gauteng|
|$652K||05 Mar 2019||South Africa, " South Africa"}|
|$2M||18 Jul 2018||Gauteng|
|08 Jun 2018||Gauteng|
– LifeQ, a provider of biometrics and health information derived from wearable devices and used in health management solutions, raised $47m.
– The round was led by Invenfin, 4Di Capital, Allectus Capital, Mogul Capital, Tenhong Holdings, Analog Devices, Hannover Re, Convergence Partners, Stellar Capital Partners, Nedbank Corporate and Investment Bank, Delos, OneBio Seed Investment Fund, Virgin Group, Lireas, Allen & Co, and Acequia Capital.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s global expansion and development of new products.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.