In 1888 was created Nedbank, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in Africa in South Africa. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Sandown.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Snapt, Aerobotics, GiftCertificates.com We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as E-Commerce, Finance. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The average startup value when the investment from Nedbank is more than 1 billion dollars. This Nedbank works on 0 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 51 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the Nedbank, startups are often financed by Silverton Partners, Granite Ventures, Austin Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Convergence Partners, Silverton Partners, Sanari Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by W. R. Berkley, Swedfund International, SCP Partners.
|10M||16 May 2007||United States, Austin|
|7M||28 Feb 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|3M||06 Dec 2018||United States, Atlanta|
|26M||12 May 2014|
|2M||12 May 2021|
|493M||03 Oct 2014|
|21M||20 Jun 2001||United States, Omaha|
|34M||04 Jul 2016|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.