31Ventures Global Innovation Fund
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund's activity peaked in 2017. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Cyber Security, SaaS. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. Loom Systems, SCADAfence, ViSenze are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 5-6 participants. Aside from 31Ventures Global Innovation Fund, start-ups are often funded by Microsoft ScaleUp Tel Aviv, Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP), WI Harper Group. The fund often co-invests with Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP), Meron Capital, iAngels. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Meron Capital, Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP), Flint Capital.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: globalinnovation.fund; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
20.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.