Unicorn Nest news
– Arlington Family Partners from the US led a $4.5m Series A funding in Gravy Solutions from London.
– Arlington Family Partners was founded by former Morgan Stanley Managing Director, Brackett Darrell.
– Gravy provides technological and human expertise to reduce ‘involuntary churn,’ or the unintentional discontinuation of a subscription service due to the failure of the associated payment method.
– Gravy, a startup helping subscription-based businesses recover failed payments, has raised $4.5 million in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Birmingham-based Arlington Family Partners, one of the few family offices in the southeast.
– It brings Gravy to a valuation of $10 million.
– The company plans to use the new funding to expand its team and grow its client base.