KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– Grover is a Berlin, Germany-based provider of consumer tech subscription solutions.
– Company secured €60m in Series B funding.
– New investors in the round were led by Jonathan Schneider at private equity firm JMS Capital-Everglen, with participation from Viola Fintech, Assurant Ventures, as well as a number of founders and angel investors from Europe and North America.
– Existing investors coparion, Augmentum Fintech, Circularity Capital, Seedcamp and Samsung Next also invested in the round, amongst others.
– The company intends to use the funds to increase market penetration, advance product innovation and accelerate international expansion.