KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– Firstbase, a provider of remote infrastructure for global teams, announced $13m in funding, with a Series A round led by Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from B Capital Group, and Alpaca VC.
– This follows a $2m seed investment led by Alpaca in August 2018 with participation from Acceleprise, Remote First Capital and Backend Capital.
– The new capital will fuel the company’s rapid growth plans through hiring, product development and increased customer deployment.
– Firstbase also announced it has added Andreessen Horowitz’s David Ulevitch to its Board of Directors.
– Firstbase’s mission is to improve individuals’ quality of life by enabling remote work. Its software platform helps companies set up, manage, maintain and retrieve all physical equipment remote workers need to work from home comfortably and effectively.