– Workiz, a field service management platform for small businesses, raised $13m in funding.
– The round was led by New Era Capital Partners and joined by Aleph, Magenta Venture Partners, Maor Investments and TMT Investments.
– The company is based out of San Diego and Israel.
– It has some 100,000 service professionals using the platform.
Unicorn Nest news
– AccountsIQ, a London, UK- and Dublin, Ireland based provider of a Financial Management Software (FMS) platform for mid-market SMEs with multiple subsidiaries, branches and locations, secured €5.8M in funding.
– The company will use the funds to continue to expand operations and its business reach.