SimpliContract Raises $1.8M in Seed Funding
14 Jun, 2021
– BukuWarung, a fintech focused on Indonesia’s micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs), announced it has raised a $60 million Series A.
– The oversubscribed round was led by Valar Ventures, marking the firm’s first investment in Indonesia, and Goodwater Capital.
– The Jakarta-based startup claims this is the largest Series A round ever raised by a startup focused on services for MSMEs.
– BukuWarung did not disclose its valuation.
– Other participants included returning backers and angel investors like Aldi Haryopratomo, former chief executive officer of payment gateway GoPay, Klarna co-founder Victor Jacobsson and partners from SoftBank and Trihill Capital.