Unicorn Nest news
– Impact Analytics has raised $11M led by Argentum to accelerate growth
– The company’s industry-leading, next-generation AI-driven technology platform powers SaaS solutions aimed at optimizing the forecasting, planning and merchandising functions for retailers and consumer packaged goods (CPG) manufacturers.
– Impact’s solutions are deployed at leading retailers, including Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Puma, JoAnn and Belk.
– Several large private equity firms are actively encouraging their portfolio companies in the retail sector to adopt Impact’s solutions.
– Impact’s decisioning systems also enhance retailers’ sustainability efforts by helping them make more precise merchandising and allocation decisions, reducing waste and their carbon footprint.
– Impact Analytics was founded in 2013 by CEO Shachar Shemesh and CTO Lior Zalmanson.
– Cognigy secured funding from Global Brain, one of Japan’s largest venture capital firms.
– The funding will enable Cognigy to capitalize on its position as a leader in Conversational AI and customer service automation in high-growth markets such as the Asia-Pacific region.
– As customer expectations continue to evolve, Cognigy’s top priority is to equip contact centers with AI-first technology to resolve customer issues at unmatched speed and consistency.
– Its robust Conversational AI platform easily integrates into existing tools to successfully scale support and permeate more channels for customers.
– Built on the premise that Conversational AI could rival the power of customer service agents with the same human-like quality at lower costs, Cognigy aims to catalyze this unique convergence of conversation and processes.