Zürcher Kantonalbank ZKB
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Scailyte AG, Embotech, Aspivix. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. When a start-up has 5+ founders, the probability of closing the deal is low. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Artificial Intelligence, Biotechnology. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 3-4 participants. Aside from Zürcher Kantonalbank ZKB, start-ups are often funded by Venture Kick, Zürcher Kantonal Bank, Lakestar and 5 other funds. The most common co-investors for the fund are investiere | Verve Capital Partners, Swisscom, Notion and also 3 different VCs. The investors in the following rounds are usually investiere | Verve Capital Partners, Swisscom, Notion.
The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. The fund's activity peaked in 2019. In real terms, this Corporate Investor performs 30 percentage points more exits than other funds. In comparison with other funds, Zürcher Kantonalbank ZKB makes 19 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: zkb.ch; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first_initial last, first last, first '_' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
9.1% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.