This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
#adm VENTURES was established in 2015, and is a well known VC.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 5 others. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Lauder Partners, Danone Manifesto Venture, Breakthrough Energy Ventures.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak.
The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Sustainable Bioproducts. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund is Biotechnology.
We also identified another 1 core personnel in our database.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.