YY.com is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2005. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in China. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Guangzhou.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the YY.com, startups are often financed by LB Investment, Guojin Capital, iDreamsky Technology. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ZWC Partners, Xueling Li, SAIF Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Northern Light Venture Capital, Legend Capital.
The current fund was established by Xueling Li.
Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this YY.com works on 38 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Social Media, Dating. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Bigo Technology, Sandbox Network Technology, Xingshuai Teach Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
|Accelerate II Fund||-|
|Alstom||France, Ile-de-France, Saint-ouen|
|BAF Spectrum||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|Beijing Falcon Investment||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Bridge Venture Partners||-|
|Discount Capital||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Harbor Road Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Incubate Fund India||Bengaluru, India, Karnataka|
|Jubilant Biosys||Bengaluru, India, Karnataka|
|Neulogy Ventures||Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia (Slovak Republic)|
|Poly Culture Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|RSK Ecosystem Fund||-|
|Runfang Investment Management||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|SBT Venture Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Shandong Economic Development||China, Jinan, Shandong|
|Tyler Florence Group||California, Mill Valley, United States|
|$38M||05 Jan 2022||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$40M||01 Nov 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$200M||11 Jun 2020||Jiangsu|
Sandbox Network Technology
|$15M||22 Jul 2019||Guangdong Province|
|$7M||05 Mar 2019||Jiading District, China|
|$272M||05 Jun 2018||Central Region|
|$70M||09 Jun 2017||China, Beijing|
|$463K||26 May 2016||Yuexiu District, Guangdong Province|
|$2M||01 Apr 2016||Dalian, Liaoning, China|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.