This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
The VC's location is in Asia, Hong Kong. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Hong Kong.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. This fund was the most active in 2014.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 5-6 participants. Along with Yung's Enterprise, start-ups are often financed by GV, Shea Ventures, North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity as well as 6 other investors. The fund often co-invests with Total Ventures, Tao Capital Partners, Shell Ventures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity.
Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Aquion Energy. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Energy Management, CleanTech. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 4 more industries for this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: ehi.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first last_initial, first last, last first_initial, first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.