Vodafone Americas Foundation
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Redwood City
Vodafone Americas Foundation is a well known and established Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2008. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Redwood City. The fund is located in United States, North America.
Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is MobileODT. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Israel. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Biotechnology, Retail Technology. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 other investors. Besides Vodafone Americas Foundation, start-ups are typically funded by iVentures Asia Ltd. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are The Unilever Foundry, MedTech Innovator, General Motors. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Tristel, Right Side Capital Management, OrbiMed.
The fund's activity peaked in 2015. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: vodafone.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first last, first_initial '.' last, first '.' last_initial, first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.