The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 participants. Despite the Vertex Growth Fund, startups are often financed by Vertex Ventures, Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia & India, Susquehanna Growth Equity. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia & India, Vertex Ventures Israel, Susquehanna Growth Equity.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight InstaReM. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Financial Services, Finance.
|Aceras Life Sciences||-|
|Amidzad Partners||California, Redwood City, United States|
|C Squared Venture Capital||Taipei, Taiwan|
|Elysium Venture Capital||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Global IoT Technology Ventures, Inc.||Japan, Tokyo|
|Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Illuminate Financial||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Kernel Investissements||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Minmentals Development||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Shepherd Kaplan Krochuk||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Spark Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|StartCaps Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Tongdaochuangye||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Zhongke Venture Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$40M||07 Sep 2022||Indiana, United States|
|$70M||06 Sep 2022||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$100M||08 Aug 2022||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$24M||20 Jun 2022||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$80M||08 Jun 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$14M||06 Jun 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$31M||01 Jun 2022||Tateyama, Chiba Prefecture, Japan|
|$182M||09 May 2022||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$30M||15 Dec 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
– Sunday, an insurtech startup based in Bangkok, announced it has raised a $45m Series B.
– Investors include Tencent, SCB 10X, Vertex Growth, Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia & India, Quona Capital, Aflac Ventures and Z Venture Capital.
– The company says the round was oversubscribed, and that it doubled its revenue growth in 2020.
– Founded in 2017, Sunday describes itself as a “full-stack” insurtech, which means it handles everything from underwriting to distribution of its policies.
– Its products currently include motor and travel insurance policies that can be purchased online, and Sunday Health for Business, a healthcare coverage program for employers.
– Sunday also offers subscription-based smartphone plans through partners.
– PatSnap from Singapore is a global leader in Innovation Intelligence.
– The company secured $300m in Series E funding.
– The round was led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 and Tencent Investment with participation from CPE Industrial Fund and Vertex Growth, who are coming in as new investors whereas existing investors were Sequoia China, Shun Wei Capital, and Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia & India.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.