Verdane appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2003. The company was established in Europe in Norway. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Oslo.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Sweden. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are E-Commerce, Fashion. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Boozt Fashion, Smava, Kolonial.no.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Verdane, startups are often financed by Neuhaus Partners, Eqvitec, Austin Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Canica, Northzone, Zobito. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Greylock Partners, Austin Ventures, Optimizer Invest.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Verdane works on 6 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
This organization was formed by Birger Nergaard, Bjarne Kveim Lie, Gunnar Rydning, Lars B. Thoresen. The overall number of key employees were 16.
Funds with similar focus
|$12M||16 Mar 2023||Växjö, Kronobergs Lan, Sweden|
|$10M||06 Mar 2023||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$5M||14 Dec 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$29M||13 Dec 2022||Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany|
|$129M||07 Dec 2022||Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark|
|28 Sep 2022||Sandefjord, Vestfold og Telemark, Norway|
|06 Sep 2022||Hanover, Lower Saxony, Germany|
|01 Sep 2022||Stockholm, Södermanland, Sweden|
|$21M||05 Jul 2022||Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
– Meister, a cloud-based workplace collaboration software provider, announced it has raised $52 million in a round of funding led by private equity firm Verdane.
– Founded in 2006, Meister hasn’t garnered the same sort of global attention others in the space have, but the Austrian company has amassed an impressive roster of customers in its 15-year history, including Deloitte, IBM, Dropbox, and SAP.
– The company pitches itself as a “modern alternative to U.S. providers,” and with its fresh cash injection it’s setting out to challenge those incumbents.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.