This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Russian Federation, Moscow
The primary office of this VC is located in Moscow. The VC's location is in Europe, Russian Federation.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 4-5 others. Aside from Veles Capital, start-ups are often funded by Wei Yan, Toivo Annus, Nisaba Godrej. The fund often co-invests with Wei Yan, Velos Partners, Toivo Annus. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Mosaik Partners, Eduardo Saverin.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. The fund's activity peaked in 2015. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - United States. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are QR Codes, Manufacturing. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Hopscotch is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 1 and less years old to get investment from this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: veles-capital.ru; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first last, first, last first_initial, first last_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.