This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The VC's location is in Europe, Switzerland. The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Basel.
Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Addex Therapeutics, Santhera Pharmaceuticals. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 2 more areas of investment. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Switzerland. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2007. Varuma AG participates, on average, in 38 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. In 2006, the fund's activity was at its peak. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 7-8 participants. Besides Varuma AG, start-ups are typically funded by Techno Venture Management, Sofinnova Partners, Novartis Venture Fund and 2 more VCs. The most common co-investors for the fund are Novartis Venture Fund, The Dow Chemical Company, Sofinnova Partners. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Biotechnology Value Fund, YA Global Master SPV, The Dow Chemical Company.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: on-running.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.