Twilio.org Impact Fund
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, San Francisco
This investor is located in North America, United States. The main office of this VC is situated in San Francisco.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. This fund was the most active in 2019. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
Kinvolved, Fast Forward are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Education, EdTech. In addition, there are 3 more industries where it has achieved success. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 7 others. Aside from Twilio.org Impact Fund, start-ups are often funded by Omidyar Network, Google.org, BlackRock and 1 other fund. The most common co-investors for the fund are u2i, The Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation, PagerDuty.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: impactfund.org; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first last, first, first last_initial, last first_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.