Twenty Seven Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2019.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 participants. Despite the Twenty Seven Ventures, startups are often financed by gener8tor, Urban Us, URBAN-X. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Point72 Ventures, Mark Cuban, Atin Batra. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Cream City Venture Capital.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Real Estate, E-Learning. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Toggle.
The fund was created by Atin Batra.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
|ACCIONA I'MNOVATION||Alcobendas, Madrid, Spain|
|Beijing Runxin Touzi Guanli Zhongxin||Beijing, China, Fangshan|
|BT Growth Capital||-|
|Cato BioVentures||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|Dingshan Jiaxun||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Encompass Ventures||Kirkland, United States, Washington|
|GamesKraft||Bengaluru, India, Karnataka|
|GRC SinoGreen Fund||Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman|
|Institute of Mental Health||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|KB Global Platform Fund||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Northland Wealth Management Inc.||Canada, Markham, Ontario|
|Pentwater Capital Management||-|
|Provence Business Angels||France, Marseille, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur|
|Shanghai Xinhushang Shiye Jituan Touzi Gufen Youxian Gongsi||China, Hongkou District|
|Shenzhen Zhongrun Ruitai Investment Management||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Skydeck||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|The CapStreet Group||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Win Fund||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
Out Of The Box Education
|31 Mar 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$10M||28 Sep 2021||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States|
|$2M||30 Jun 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$8M||29 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$650K||16 Dec 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|01 Nov 2020||New York, United States|
|$1M||28 Oct 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||16 Oct 2020||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States|
|17 Jun 2020||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
– New York-based construction startup Toggle raised $8m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Tribeca Venture Partners and featured Blackhorn Ventures, Point72 Ventures, New York State and Twenty Seven Ventures.
– It follows a $3m seed round raised in late-2019.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.