The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from Tresalia Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Diagnostics, Furniture. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Casper, Hickies, GAIA.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Tresalia Capital, startups are often financed by Rainfall Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Lerer Hippeau. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mountain Nazca, blisce/, VARIV Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Mountain Nazca, VAS Ventures, Target.
Funds with similar focus
|BP de Silva Group||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Capital Angels Australia||Australia, Australian Capital Territory, Fyshwick|
|China Innovation Investment||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Financial Information Technologies (Fintech)||Florida, Tampa, United States|
|Finaqui||Aquitaine, France, Mérignac|
|FiveW Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Fupeng Asset||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Harvest Capital Credit Corporation||New York, New York, United States|
|Hebei Jijin||China, Hebei, Hebei|
|Linglong Jinshan Equity Investment||-|
|Merrill Lynch Canada Inc||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Mohave State Bank||-|
|Ottoman Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Scale Capital||Chile, Region Metropolitana, Santiago|
|Sectoral Asset Management||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|The Cleveland Foundation||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Wharton Innovation Fund||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Zhejiang Cayi Vacuum Container||China, Wuyi, Zhejiang|
|$125M||11 Nov 2021||Mexico City, Mexico|
|$7M||13 Jul 2021||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$2M||12 Jun 2018||Lima|
|$3M||30 Aug 2016||Mexico City, Mexico|
– Marco Financial, a trade finance company, raised $7m in seed funding and $75m in a credit facility.
– The round was led by Arcadia Funds and Kayyak Ventures, and backed by Village Global VC, Flexport Ventures, Tresalia Capital, 342 Capital, Struck Capital, Antler LLC, Antler Elevate, Florida Funders, Fox Ventures and Arpegio – Venture Capital.
– The company plans to increase its credit line to $100m.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.