This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The main office of this VC is situated in Barcelona. The fund is located in Spain, Europe.
In 2015, the fund's activity was at its peak. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Toubkal Partners is 1-5 millions dollars. In comparison with other funds, Toubkal Partners makes 18 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are most common for this fund.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4-5 participants. Besides Toubkal Partners, start-ups are typically funded by Wayra, Techstars, Startupbootcamp Amsterdam. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Cabiedes & Partners, Techstars, Lánzame Capital SL. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Big Sur Ventures, Techstars Ventures, Partech, out of 1 investor from our database.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United Kingdom. Novicap is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Retail Technology, Developer APIs. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 1 and less.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: nvp.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first last, last, last first_initial, first last_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
11.1% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.