In 2002 was created Tokio Marine Holdings, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Tokyo. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Japan.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Tokio Marine Holdings, startups are often financed by Mitsui & Co, China Pacific Insurance, SV Angel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Section 32, SMBC Venture Capital, Nomura Securities. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ITOCHU Corporation, G Squared, D4V - Design for Ventures.
Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Tokio Marine Holdings is more than 1 billion dollars.
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical, Biotechnology. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Metromile, Acologix
|Anhui Huawen Capital Investment Management||Anhui, China, Hefei|
|BioStar Fund||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Bitauto Holdings||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|BTU Protocol Ecosystem Fund||New York, New York, United States|
|CentreStone Ventures||Canada, Manitoba, Winnipeg|
|DSW Ventures||England, Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Guangkong Zhongheng||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
|India Equity Partners||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Kiwoom Investment||Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea, Youidodong|
|National Institute of Health Research||-|
|Ningbo Yuerui Xinxi Keji Zhongxin||China, Ningbo Shi, Zhejiang|
|Premera Blue Cross||Mountlake Terrace, United States, Washington|
|Privilege Ventures||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Shanghai Jiabao Industry & Commerce Co.||China, Shanghai|
|TBF Capital Group, LLC||Deerfield, Illinois, United States|
|White Oak Global Advisors||California, San Francisco, United States|
|$24K||30 Sep 2019||California, United States|
|$2M||25 Jun 2019||Chiyoda, Japan|
Link & Communication
|$6M||24 Jun 2019||Japan, Fukuoka Prefecture|
|$327M||06 Sep 2018||South Africa, Gauteng, South Africa|
|$93M||24 Jul 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$40M||04 May 2004||Hayward, California, United States|
|$3M||31 Mar 2001||Tateyama, Chiba Prefecture, Japan|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.