TIS appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1971. The company was established in Asia in Japan. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Tokyo.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the TIS, startups are often financed by SMBC Venture Capital, JAFCO Japan, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SBI Investment, T-Gaia, Sony Innovation Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Fujiyo Ishiguro, Sumitomo Corporation, Shinkin Central Bank.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Aino Indonesia, WebPartner, Cinnamon. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Online Portals.
Comparing to the other companies, this TIS performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2000. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
|ARCADIAN Fund||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Beach Point Capital Management||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Bling Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|CodeBase||City of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|DeepWell Ventures||Austin, Texas, United States|
|eCompenterprises||Appleton, United States, Wisconsin|
|Encevo||Canton Esch-sur-Alzette, Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg|
|GCI Venture Partners||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Greensburg Industrial Foundation||-|
|iBionext Network||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Newcrest Mining||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Opera Finance International||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Right & Sun Investment Holding Co.||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Skywell Capital||Cyprus, Nicosia|
|Structure Fund||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|the SRIW Life Sciences||-|
|VenFin||South Africa, Stellenbosch, Western Cape|
|10 Jun 2022||Tebet, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$4M||19 Dec 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$21M||05 Mar 2021||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$740K||30 Nov 2020||Central|
|19 Nov 2020||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$1M||12 May 2020||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$2M||27 Apr 2020||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$5M||20 Apr 2020||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$856M||21 Feb 2020||Central|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.