Thomson Reuters is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2008. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Enterprise Software, Market Research. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Axoni, Tamr, Elsen.
Opposing the other organizations, this Thomson Reuters works on 17 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The fund was created by Ray Kingman.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Thomson Reuters, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, FinTech Sandbox, Barclays Accelerator, powered by Techstars - London. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Draper Associates, Work-Bench, Winfield Capital Corp. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Goldman Sachs Principal Strategic Investments, Draper Associates, ff Venture Capital.
|5M||11 Mar 2021||United States, New York|
|2M||04 Jun 2020||Singapore, Singapore|
|2M||01 Nov 2018||United Kingdom, London|
|4M||09 Nov 2017||United States, Fulton|
|6M||08 Feb 2017||United States, New York|
|21M||22 Dec 2016||United States, New York|
|2M||12 Oct 2016||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|21 Dec 2015||United States, Arlington|
|850K||01 Nov 2015||United States, Lexington|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.