Thoma Bravo is the famous VC, which was founded in 1980. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Chicago.
The fund was created by Carl Thoma. We also calculated 19 valuable employees in our database.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 51 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Thoma Bravo works on 56 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SailPoint Technologies, Mailgun, Aptean. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, Information Technology. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Thoma Bravo, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Silverton Partners, Origin Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Updata Partners, Tullis Health Investors, Split Rock Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vector Media Group, Tullis Health Investors, Thomas, McNerney & Partners.
|08 Sep 2021||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|05 Aug 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$900M||20 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$200M||30 Jun 2021||Glendale, California, United States|
|$1B||29 Jun 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$225M||24 Jun 2021||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|21 May 2021||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|16 Feb 2021||-|
|21 Dec 2020||New York, United States|
– ServiceTitan, a Los Angeles, CA-based provider of software for the trades, raised $200m in Series G financing.
– The round was led by new investor Thoma Bravo.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to invest in research and development, growth, and customer service, following the launch of its customer support center in Salt Lake City in May, and hire talent across the board, particularly in customer support, sales, product, and engineering.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.