Thirty Five Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016.
This organization was formed by Kevin Durant, Rich Kleiman. The overall number of key employees were 1.
The average startup value when the investment from Thirty Five Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 17 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2017. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Financial Services, E-Commerce. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Coinbase, Robinhood, Rubrik. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Thirty Five Ventures, startups are often financed by Andreessen Horowitz, SV Angel, Founders Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SV Angel, Andreessen Horowitz, A.Capital Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, IVP (Institutional Venture Partners).
Funds with similar focus
|DC Ventures||United States, Washington|
|Media Camp||United States, Burbank|
|Red River Ventures||United States, McKinney|
|Transportation Resource Partners||United States, Bloomfield Hills|
|Sand Hill Capital||United States, Washington|
|Harel Hertz Investment House||Israel, Herzliya|
|Advanced Fibre Communications (AFC)||United States, Petaluma|
|Al Wahada Capital Investment||United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi|
|JMB Capital Partners||United States, Los Angeles|
|Innovation Fund of Ministry of Economy and CONACYT||-|
|Shanghai Pingyi||China, Jiading District|
|Japanese Organization for Medical Device Development||Japan, Tokyo|
|SNU Technical Holdings||-|
|3M Technical Ceramics||Germany, Rheinland-Pfalz|
|Pacific Health Ventures||United States, Menlo Park|
|Fearless Fund||United States, Atlanta|
|Boudhik Ventures||India, Gurgaon|
|Double Peak Group||China, Hong Kong Island|
|$100M||20 Jul 2021||United States, New York|
|$2M||01 Jul 2021||United States, New York|
|$2M||23 Jun 2021||United States, Mountain View|
|$31M||11 Mar 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$35M||18 Aug 2020||United States, Bend|
|$60M||20 Feb 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$15M||17 Dec 2019||United States, New York|
|$15M||10 Sep 2019||United States, Bend|
|$3M||24 Sep 2018||United States, Bend|
– Alt, a P2P marketplace for sports cards, raised $31m in a seed and a Series A funding round.
– The Series A round was led by Seven Seven Six, along with other investors including Kevin Durant’s Thirty Five Ventures, First Round Capital, SV Angel, Addition Ventures, Chapter One, BoxGroup, Nat Friedman, John Collison, Patrick Collison, Darren Rovell, Sue Wagner, JD Ross, Fred Ehrsam, Eric Wu, Larry Fitzgerald, Laura Behrens Wu, Tobias Harris and others.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand operations and business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.