The Madison Square Garden Company appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2010. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the New York.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Jaunt, NextVR. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Enterprise Software, Virtual Reality.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the The Madison Square Garden Company, startups are often financed by Sky, Redpoint, SV Angel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Time Warner Investments, RSE Ventures, Peter Guber. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Time Warner Investments, RSE Ventures, Peter Guber.
The overall number of key employees were 1.
The typical startup value when the investment from The Madison Square Garden Company is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Comparing to the other companies, this The Madison Square Garden Company performs on 9 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2016. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
|Arkoma Venture Partners||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Brilliant Heights Pte. Ltd.||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Crest Communications Holdings||Archer, Florida, United States|
|ENRICH||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Intercorp Financial Services||Lima, Lima, Peru|
|MSCI||New York, New York, United States|
|Pracuj Ventures||Mazowieckie, Poland, Warsaw|
|Samyakth Finserv||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Stanford Angels and Entrepreneurs||California, Stanford, United States|
|Tahoe Venture||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|TEL Venture Capital||California, Fremont, United States|
|Triangle Angel Partners||Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States|
|Trigon Investment Advisors||New York, New York, United States|
|Yearling Fund II||-|
|18 Aug 2016||Connecticut, United States|
|$80M||09 Aug 2016||Newport Beach, California, United States|
|06 Jul 2016||New York, United States|
|$30M||11 Nov 2015||Newport Beach, California, United States|
|$65M||21 Sep 2015||California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.