Telstra is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1975. The company was established in Australia. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Melbourne.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Telstra, startups are often financed by Scale Venture Partners, Sapphire Ventures, New Enterprise Associates. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Telstra Ventures, muru-D, Telefonica Innovation Ventures - Overview. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TPG, Coatue Management.
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Box, Cohere Technologies. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile Apps, Computer.
Besides them, we counted 48 critical employees of this fund in our database.
This Telstra works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The typical startup value when the investment from Telstra is more than 1 billion dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2015. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
|AriMed Advisors||China, Shanghai|
|Bankia||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|BlueOrchard Finance S A||Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland|
|Costone||Beijing, China, Huairou|
|EchoStar||Colorado, Englewood, United States|
|Freedom Factory Studios||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|InterVideo||California, Fremont, United States|
|Kingkey Group||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Lieying Venture Capital||-|
|Multi-Health Systems||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|N+1 Capital||Delhi, Delhi, India|
|Netangels||France, Marseille, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur|
|Questa Capital Management||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Safestone Technologies Ltd||England, Sheffield, United Kingdom|
|Synergy Energy||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Synergy Life Science Partner||California, Portola Valley, United States|
|Taylor Brothers||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|$8M||07 Dec 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$1M||12 Oct 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
InsightzClub Pte Ltd
|$500K||14 Oct 2017||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|29 Aug 2017||Perth, Western Australia, Australia|
|$35M||24 Mar 2015||San Jose, California, United States|
|$100M||05 Dec 2013||Redwood City, California, United States|
– vArmour, a multi-cloud security startup, raised $58m funding.
– The round was led by AllegisCyber Capital and NightDragon, and joined by Standard Chartered Ventures, Highland Capital Partners, Australian carrier Telstra, Redline Capital and EDBI.
– The company appointed a CFO last October as part of its go-public plan.
– It is likely to look at making some acquisitions in the meantime.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.