Technology Control Corporation
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Technology Control Corporation is a well known and established Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2008.
The fund usually invests by oneself. Aside from Technology Control Corporation, start-ups are often funded by SilverHaze Partners, Paladin Capital Group, Novak Biddle Venture Partners and 2 other funds. The investors in the following rounds are usually Novak Biddle Venture Partners, Horizon Technology Finance, Columbia Capital.
Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Digital Signal Corporation. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Enterprise Software, Image Recognition. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 2 more areas of investment. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 11-15 years old to get investment from this fund.
The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2018. This fund was the most active in 2013. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: tcc-ict.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.