Taylor Farms appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1995. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Salinas. The company was established in North America in United States.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2018.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Organic Food, Robotics. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Soft Robotics Inc. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Taylor Farms, startups are often financed by Rev1 Ventures, Techstars, Taylor Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Yamaha Motor Ventures & Laboratory Silicon Valley, Yamaha Motor Co.,, Tekfen Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Taylor Ventures, Rev1 Ventures, Founders' Co-op.
|Air Products and Chemicals||Kelayres, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Caifu Qicheng (beijing) Keji Youxian Gongsi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|CAS Investment Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Fluke Venture Partners||Kirkland, United States, Washington|
|Grand Yangtze Capital||China, Shanghai|
|HUB612||France, Lyon, Rhone-Alpes|
|IngDan International||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Panming Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Polish Agency for Enterprise Development||Mazowieckie, Poland, Warszawa|
|Ralph Lauren Corporation||New York, New York, United States|
|Robertson Stephens Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Shimadzu||Japan, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture|
|Textron||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|The Schmidt Family Foundation||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|VCO Ventures||Germany, Hamburg|
|VW Credit, Inc.||Herndon, United States, Virginia|
|Yongxin Xianta Luosi Qiye Guanli Zhongxin||China, Jian, Jiangxi|
|Zimmerman Ventures||Milwaukee, United States, Wisconsin|
|$45M||01 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||21 Nov 2018||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$20M||02 May 2018||Massachusetts, United States|
|$481K||21 Sep 2017||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|$2M||09 Mar 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||18 Feb 2016||Santa Monica, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.