This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The fund is located in Japan, Asia. The primary office of this VC is located in Tokyo.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Biotechnology, Health Care. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 1 more industry for this fund. Neural Analytics is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 other investors. Along with Taiyu Capital, start-ups are often financed by UCLA Ventures, Tech Coast Angels, MassChallenge. The most common co-investors for the fund are Tigermed, JSR Limited. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Reimagined Ventures, National Institutes of Health.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The fund's activity peaked in 2015. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: asiacrest.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.