This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Zürich. This investor is located in Europe, Switzerland.
The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. In terms of the fund's performance, this Corporate Investor has 36 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. This fund was the most active in 2018. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 other investors. Aside from SVC, start-ups are often funded by Paul Sevinç, Myke Naf, Zürcher Kantonal Bank and 5 other funds. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are investiere | Verve Capital Partners, Privilège Management SA, Alpana Ventures. The investors in the following rounds are usually SOSV, SHS Gesellschaft fur Beteiligungsmanagement, S-UBG Group.
The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. When a start-up has 1 or 5+ founders, the probability of closing the deal is low. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Switzerland. Besides this, the fund also invested in 2 other countries. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified SaaS, Medical Device. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. ScanTrust, Nezasa, Noon Academy are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.