Super G Capital
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Newport Beach
Super G Capital is the renowned VC, which was created in 2008. The primary office of this VC is located in Newport Beach. This investor is located in North America, United States.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 1-2 others. Aside from Super G Capital, start-ups are often funded by Lighter Capital, Ziffren Brittenham, United Talent Agency. The fund often co-invests with Montage Capital, Fifth Third Capital, FastPay. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by WPP Ventures, Recurring Capital Partners, IVP (Institutional Venture Partners).
The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - United States. HOPR, Tidal Commerce, Uproxx Media Group are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 6-10 years old to get investment from this fund.
The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. In real terms, this VC performs 13 percentage points less exits than other funds. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2018. Super G Capital participates, on average, in 15 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. In 2016, the fund's activity was at its peak. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
This VC was founded by Darrin Ginsberg. We also identified another 5 core personnel in our database.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
33.3% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.