This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Suneight Investment was established in 2004, and is a well known VC. This investor is located in Asia, Japan. The primary office of this VC is located in Toranomon.
The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Japan. However, start-ups from 2 other countries can be found in the fund's portfolio. Base, Snapeee, CrowdWorks are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are E-Commerce, Crowdfunding. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment.
The most exits for the fund occurred in 2014. The fund's activity peaked in 2012. Suneight Investment is involved in 15 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Suneight Investment is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 4-5 others. Besides Suneight Investment, start-ups are typically funded by CyberAgent Capital, Shintaro Yamada, Global Brain Corporation and 4 more VCs. The most common co-investors for the fund are SMBC Venture Capital, ITOCHU Technology Ventures, Mitsubishi UFJ Capital and also 1 different VC. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Global Brain Corporation, Money Forward, FreakOut Holdings, as well as 2 other investors.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: insightinvestment.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first last, first_initial last, last first_initial, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.