The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Los Angeles.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this Strand Equity Partners performs on 20 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 21 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The current fund was established by Seth Rodsky. The overall number of key employees were 2.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Wander Beauty, Banza, HUM Nutrition. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Consumer Goods, Food and Beverage. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Strand Equity Partners, startups are often financed by Wendi Murdoch, Thrive Capital, Founders Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Imaginary Ventures, CircleUp Growth Partners, Thirty Five Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by L Catterton, Thrive Capital, Ken Hertz.
|Abrams Capital||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Coventry Asset Management.||-|
|Farid Ventures||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Hanhai Studio||Burbank, California, United States|
|HBA Beteiligungs||Austria, Graz, Steiermark|
|KPN Belgium||Belgium, Flemish Brabant, Wemmel|
|Lex Capital||Canada, Regina, Saskatchewan|
|NetApp||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|TenOneTen Ventures||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|The ManCap Foundation||Alberta, Canada, Edmonton|
|Venturepreneurs||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Wanai Dianqi||China, Cixi, Zhejiang|
|Woodward Partners||New Zealand, Wellington, Wellington|
|Zhongguanhui Zhitou||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|22 Mar 2022||Phoenix, Arizona, United States|
|$10M||18 Jan 2022||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|12 Oct 2021||White Plains, New York, United States|
|$13M||16 Jun 2021||Long Island City, New York, United States|
|$6M||16 Mar 2021||Lehi, Utah, United States|
|20 Aug 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|03 Oct 2019||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
|$15M||29 Apr 2019||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Real Good Foods
|13 Mar 2019||Glendale, California, United States|
– Diggs has closed a $13m Series A investment round led by venn growth partners with backing by US-based Strand Equity.
– The company’s Revol Dog Crate has won several awards and has been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and CNBC.
– The funding will be allocated towards developing new products, diversifying marketing channels, recruiting talent for new positions across all business functions, and creating a first-of-its-kind product design and development facility in Long Island City.
– Diggs’ CEO Zel Crampton is a McKinsey & Company veteran.
– Strand Equity (“Strand”), a leading growth equity firm investing in the next generation of iconic consumer brands, is joining forces with Studio McGee, one of the premier innovators in the interior design industry.
– With modest beginnings as a Salt Lake City-based interior design firm, Studio McGee has quickly amassed a national cult following with designs that inspire and motivate its customers to live well.
– This vision has since manifested into the brand’s own eCommerce website, McGee & Co., a social media presence of over 3.8-million followers, a licensing partnership with Target, a New York Times best-selling book and Netflix original series, to go along with its legacy design services platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.