In 2018 was created Imaginary Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Clare, Masse, Fitplan. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Consumer Goods, Health Care. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the Imaginary Ventures, startups are often financed by Greycroft, First Round Capital, CircleUp Growth Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are First Round Capital, Maveron, Greycroft. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by First Round Capital, Maveron, Greycroft.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The typical startup value when the investment from Imaginary Ventures is 10-50 millions dollars. This Imaginary Ventures works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The top activity for fund was in 2017.
|Beta.Ventures||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|Fimalac Group||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Nextlaw Labs||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Noble Fund Managers||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Summit Media||Cavite, Mandaluyong, Philippines|
|The Scripps Research Institute||California, La Jolla, United States|
|$55M||08 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||30 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$15M||12 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
Black Crow AI
|$25M||31 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
Sundays for Dogs
|$10M||16 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$27M||15 Feb 2022||Oakland, California, United States|
|$6M||09 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$240M||27 Jan 2022||Culver City, California, United States|
|$100M||11 Jan 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
– NuORDER is a B2B e-commerce platform based in Los Angeles.
– The company raised $45m in funding.
– The round was led by Brighton Park Capital and Imaginary Ventures.
– Natalie Massenet, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Imaginary Ventures and Founder of Net-A-Porter, will join as a board member and strategic partner driving European expansion and growth of the fashion and luxury retail markets.
– Managing Partner Mark Dzialga of Brighton Park Capital will also assume a seat on the board and contribute his expertise in helping companies execute against their global ambitions and within payments and marketplace.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.