Stellaris Venture Partners
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The the headquarters of this VC is in Bangalore. The fund is located in India, Asia.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 3.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 other investors. Besides Stellaris Venture Partners, start-ups are typically funded by GSF, Powerhouse Ventures, Ola and 2 more VCs. The most common co-investors for the fund are Matrix Partners India, Kalaari Capital, Helion Venture Partners and also 8 different VCs. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Alteria Capital, Kalaari Capital, Prime Venture Partners, out of 1 investor from our database.
In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 33 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. At the time of investment by Stellaris Venture Partners, a typical start-up valuation would be 10-50 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into 7-12 deals annually.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are FinTech, Food and Beverage. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Signzy, Mamaearth, Shop101 are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. When a start-up has 4 or 5+ founders, the probability of closing the deal is low. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - India. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: stellarisvp.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
18.2% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.