Funds with similar focus
|Moxley Holdings||United States, Evanston|
|UCSF Foundation Investment Company||United States, San Francisco|
|NL Ventures||United States, Chicago|
|The Mail Room Fund||United States, Los Angeles|
|Internet Finance Partners||United Kingdom, London|
|Bindley Capital Partners LLC||United States, Indianapolis|
|Xpring||United States, San Francisco|
|HSBC Securities||United States, New York|
|Xinhuo Capital||China, Futian|
|Cactus Communications||India, Mumbai|
|Green Innovations||United States, New Orleans|
|Strategic Year Holdings||China, Hong Kong Island|
|Infinite Capital LLC||United States, Rocky River|
|Chengtai Xinxi||China, Shanghai|
|Additio Investment Group||Spain, Barcelona|
|Looking Glass Capital||United States, New York|
|New Industry Ventures||Russia, Novosibirsk|
|Lineage Logistics||United States, Novi|
|$50K||01 May 2020|
|$920K||06 Jun 2019|
Innovative Construction Technology
|$912K||28 May 2019||United States, Phoenix|
|$25K||20 May 2019|
|$285K||01 May 2019||United States, Boston|
Automation Intellect, Inc.
|$2M||29 Mar 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|$150K||31 Dec 2018||United States, Syracuse|
Automation Intellect, Inc.
|$25K||28 May 2018||United States, " United States"}|
|$25K||01 May 2018||United States, Syracuse|
– Blackbird.AI, an AI-powered platform designed to combat disinformation, announced that it closed a $10 million series A funding round led by Dorilton Ventures with participation from NetX, Generation Ventures, Trousdale Ventures, StartFast Ventures, and individual angel investors.
– The proceeds, which bring the company’s total raised to $11.87 million, will be used to support ramp-ups in hiring and product lines and launch new features and capabilities for corporate and national security customers, according to cofounder and CEO Wasim Khaled.
– The cost of disinformation and digital manipulation threats to organizations and governments is estimated to be $78 billion annually, the University of Baltimore and Cheq Cybersecurity found in a report.
– Blackbird.AI is a NYC-based AI-driven Disinformation Intelligence Platform.
– The company closed a $10m Series A funding.
– The round was led by Dorilton Ventures, with participation from new investors including Generation Ventures, Trousdale Ventures, StartFast Ventures and Richard Clarke. Existing investor NetX also participated.
– The new investment will be used to scale up the engineering and sales teams, fast-track new product development, and accelerate platform adoption by a global client base.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.