Stage One Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2000. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Austin.
This organization was formed by Andy Jenks, Rick E. Wittenbraker. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. This Stage One Capital works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from Stage One Capital is 50-100 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2010.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are E-Commerce, Marketing. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Outreach, Breezy, Veritonic Inc. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Stage One Capital, startups are often financed by ff Venture Capital, Y Combinator, Upstage Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Accel, Lerer Hippeau, Thomas Lehrman. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ff Venture Capital, Accel, Mousse Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|Huaianshi Huaishang Yingcai Chuangtou||-|
|Beijing Huaqing Daokou Lianjin Investment Management Center||China, Beijing|
|Hatch Partners, LLC||United States, Cleveland|
|Nike Investment||China, Haidian|
|Family Venture Capital||United Kingdom, London|
|Zhengzhou Yutong Bus||China, Henan|
|Ningbo Meishan Baoshui Gangqu Tongli Zhicheng Touzi||China, Ningbo Shi|
|Youth Capital||China, Changning|
|Donglin Ziben||China, Beijing|
|Delight Ventures||Japan, Kawasaki|
|YFY Global Investment BVI Corp.||-|
|HSBC Bank||United States, Lake Forest|
|Bank of America Merrill Lynch||United States, San Francisco|
|Groupe du Louvre||France, Paris|
|Day One Entrepreneurs & Partners||France, Paris|
|Noosphere Ventures||United States, Menlo Park|
|$1M||07 Aug 2015||United States, Chicago|
|$7M||30 Jul 2015||United States, San Francisco|
|$2M||04 May 2015||United States, Seattle|
|01 Apr 2015||United States, " United States"}|
|$3M||27 Oct 2014||United States, San Francisco|
|$3M||22 Oct 2014||United States, San Francisco|
|$700K||01 Oct 2014||United States, Austin|
|$3M||30 Jul 2013||United States, Los Angeles|
|$9M||01 Jan 2013||United States, Palo Alto|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.