This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
This investor is located in Europe, Norway. The main office of this VC is situated in Oslo.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 1-2 participants. Besides SPRINGfondet, start-ups are typically funded by Kistefos Venture Capital, Arne Graee. The most common co-investors for the fund are Arne Graee, Riekeles Finans, Medinnova. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Target Partners, Investinor, Alliance Venture.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The fund's activity peaked in 2013. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has the average number of exits.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 6-10 years old to get investment from this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Software, Hardware. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Norway. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Setred.com, Swarm64, Swarm64.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
16.7% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.