This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, St Louis
SixThirty CYBER is the renowned VC, which was created in 2016. The the headquarters of this VC is in St Louis. The fund is located in United States, North America.
The fund was created by Atul Kamra, Jay DeLong, John True. We also identified another 4 core personnel in our database.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 1-2 participants. Besides SixThirty CYBER, start-ups are typically funded by StageOne Ventures, Prosper Women Entrepreneurs, Frank Hanna and 1 more VC. The most common co-investors for the fund are TEDCO, UMB Financial Corporation, Talis Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Cultivation Capital, Gula Tech Adventures, Grotech Ventures.
CyGov, PatternEx, Source Defense are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Information Technology, Cyber Security. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country. The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up.
This fund was the most active in 2018. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from SixThirty CYBER is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: sixthirtycyber.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
85.7% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
23.8% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.1 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.