SINTEF TTO & Venture appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2004. The venture was found in Europe in Norway. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Trondheim.
Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight poLight, FunzioNano AS, Revolt Technology. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Food and Beverage, Hardware. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Norway.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the SINTEF TTO & Venture, startups are often financed by Viking Venture Management, Techno Venture Management, Sofinnova Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Investinor, Viking Venture Management, StartupLab. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Investinor, Viking Venture Management, Industrifonden.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2009. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this SINTEF TTO & Venture works on 17 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 21 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
|2L Investments Inc.||-|
|Aion Direct Singapore||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Bel Group||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|CRP||Chorrillos, Lima, Peru|
|Fides Capital partners||Illinois, Lake Forest, United States|
|HubX-LifeSciences||Arkansas, North Little Rock, United States|
|Huntsman||Texas, The Woodlands, United States|
|Initiative for Industrial Innovators||Bayern, Germany, München|
|Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance||Japan, Tokyo|
|NextAI||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|QC Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Roccia Venture Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Scale Asia Ventures||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Synopsys||California, Mountain View, United States|
|Topping Capital||Evanston, Illinois, United States|
|Velvet Sea Ventures||Delaware, Dover, United States|
|Western NIS Enterprise Fund||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Whiz Partners||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Winnipeg Capital||Lima, Lima, Peru|
|$3M||14 Sep 2022||Trondheim, Trøndelag, Norway|
|$2M||22 Jun 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$18M||10 May 2022||Trondheim, Sor-Trondelag, Norway|
|$6M||12 Aug 2021||Trondheim, Trøndelag, Norway|
|$2M||04 Sep 2020||Trondheim, Trøndelag, Norway|
|$819K||01 Dec 2019||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||10 Oct 2019||Trondheim, Trøndelag, Norway|
|$1M||24 Apr 2019||Oslo, Norway|
|$440K||12 Apr 2019||Trondheim, Trøndelag, Norway|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.