Investinor appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2008. The company was established in Europe in Norway. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Trondheim.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Norway. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Health Care. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight poLight, APIM Therapeutics, Skitude.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Investinor, startups are often financed by Alliance Venture, ProVenture Management, Sarsia Seed Management. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ProVenture Management, Viking Venture Management, Target Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Alliance Venture, Viking Venture Management, Target Partners.
The overall number of key employees were 10.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. This Investinor works on 20 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 43 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
|$8M||19 Aug 2021||-|
|$13M||22 Jun 2021||Oslo, Norway|
|$28M||17 Jun 2021||Oslo, Norway|
|$3M||16 Apr 2021||Oslo, Norway|
|$57K||04 Jan 2021||Oslo, Norway|
|$3M||27 Aug 2020||Norway, Vestfold og Telemark, Norway|
|$18M||05 Aug 2020||Trondheim, Trøndelag|
|$4M||23 Apr 2020||Norway, Rogaland|
|$880K||07 Nov 2019||Oslo, Norway|
– Kebony is a Oslo, Norway-based environmentally friendly wood modification technology company.
– The company raised €30m in funding.
– The round was led by Jolt Capital and Lightrock with participation from existing shareholders such as Goran, MVP, FPIM, PMV and Investinor.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate growth initiatives in core markets in Europe and the US.
– Memory.ai, a productivity startup, raised $14m funding.
– The round was led by local investors Melesio and Sanden, with participation from Investinor, Concentric and SNÖ Ventures.
– The company plans to launch its next apps Dewo and Glue later in the year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.