Serena Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The overall number of key employees were 1.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Serena Ventures, startups are often financed by Brand Foundry Ventures, Y Combinator, Vayner/RSE. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are GV, Brand Foundry Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, GV, Spark Capital.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2020. This Serena Ventures works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The average startup value when the investment from Serena Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Consumer Goods, Health Care. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Impossible Foods, Andela, Billie
|$1M||09 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$6M||27 May 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|20 Apr 2021||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States|
|$5M||24 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||11 Feb 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||01 Oct 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||15 Sep 2020||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$1M||06 May 2020||New York, United States|
|23 Dec 2019||Indonesia, Jakarta|
– Esusu, a Harlem, NY-based financial technology company for rent reporting and data solutions for credit building, raised $10m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Motley Fool Ventures with participation from Serena Williams, through Serena Ventures, The Equity Alliance, Predictive VC, previous seed round investors Concrete Rose Capital, Impact America Fund, Global Impact Fund, Next Play Ventures, and Zeal Capital Partners, and other angel investors.
– The company intends to use the funds to double down on growth through product innovation, talent recruitment, and building its financial health platform for low to medium-income families.
– Norbert Health is a Brooklyn, NY-based contactless, multi-modal vital sign scanning company.
– The company closed a $5M seed II funding round.
– The round was co-led by Serena.vc and HCVC with participation from Exor, C4 Ventures, LDV and Newlab.
– The new investment will be used to grow the team, build additional features, pursue medical certification, and expand operations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.