This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, San Francisco
SeaX Ventures is the renowned VC, which was created in 2018. This investor is located in North America, United States. The the headquarters of this VC is in San Francisco.
The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. At the time of investment by SeaX Ventures, a typical start-up valuation would be 10-50 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2019. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 7 others. The fund often co-invests with Y Combinator, dtac Accelerate, byFounders.
The fund was established by Supachai Kid Parchariyanon. The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 2.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Canada. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Financial Services, Emerging Markets. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Band Protocol, Bitkub Capital Group Holdings are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: sapphireventures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first last, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.28 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.