SBI Investment Korea appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1986. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Seoul. The venture was found in Asia in South Korea.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Helloworld, Tapas Media, Fresh Your Life. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Lifestyle, Real Time. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the SBI Investment Korea, startups are often financed by Sand Hill Angels, Asia Pacific Internet Group, Yanolja. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Redbadge Pacific, Korea Investment Partners, Yanolja. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Yanolja, The Craftory, Rocket Internet.
The overall number of key employees were 1.
The top activity for fund was in 2018. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
|Chase Manhattan Corporation||Manhattan, New York, United States|
|China Merchants Venture||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Hargreave Hale Aim VCT||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Hometeam Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Huaruixin||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Huoshanshi Capital||China, Shanghai|
|iCarbonX||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Lanying Materials Trade||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Magic Leap||Florida, Plantation, United States|
|Medical Incubator Japan||-|
|NL Ventures||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Shanghai Qianyi Investment Management||China, Shanghai|
|Spring Capital||Estonia, Harjumaa, Tallinn|
|Technology Partners||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|The Boston Foundation||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Underdog Ventures||Island Pond, United States, Vermont|
|University of Southampton||England, Southampton, United Kingdom|
|$32M||08 Jun 2022||South Korea, Gangwon-do, South Korea|
|$60M||15 Dec 2021||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$3M||28 Oct 2021||Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$12M||15 Sep 2021||-|
|$12M||28 Jun 2021||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$9M||25 Aug 2020||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$16M||30 Apr 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$17M||23 Jan 2020||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$2M||22 Jan 2020||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.