Sixth Sense Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The main department of described VC is located in the Mumbai. The company was established in Asia in India.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Sixth Sense Ventures, startups are often financed by Saama Capital, DSG Consumer Partners, Verlinvest. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Verlinvest, Saama Capital, DSG Consumer Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vijaylaxmi Poddar, Verlinvest, Saama Capital.
This Sixth Sense Ventures works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Sixth Sense Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 60 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Education, Logistics. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SMAAASH, Fitternity, Vahdam Teas. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
|0BS||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|Ackra Invest||Skellefteå, Sweden, Västerbotten County|
|AppLovin||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Bancor||Switzerland, Zug, Zug|
|Bangor Angels||Bangor, Maine, United States|
|Global Ventures||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Jiguang||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Korean Impact Collective Funds||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|LS Group||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Magellan||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Maj Invest Equity||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|Resona Capital||Japan, Koto|
|Sun-Times Media Group||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Valence Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|$7M||05 Jul 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|28 Jun 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|22 Jun 2022||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$4M||13 Jun 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$5M||02 Jun 2022||India, Andhra Pradesh, India|
RAS Luxury Oils
|$2M||23 May 2022||Raipur, India|
|$7M||04 Apr 2022||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|$6M||02 Mar 2022||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
Altigreen Propulsion Labs
|$39M||10 Feb 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.