The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the RPS Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, SAIF Partners, Venture Highway. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SAIF Partners, Venture Highway, Shunwei Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Facebook, Venture Highway, Shunwei Capital.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Insurance, Social Media. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Pavilion Data Systems, Tala, Meesho.
The overall number of key employees were 1.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. When the investment is from RPS Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
Funds with similar focus
|Berkshire Group||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Central Illinois Angels||Illinois, Peoria, United States|
|CIDC Consultants||Taipei, Taiwan|
|El Pais||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|Irish Venture Capital Association||County Wicklow, Ireland, Wicklow|
|Kepventure Pte Ltd||-|
|Long Venture Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Nanjing Bangsheng Touzi||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|Oita Venture Capital||Japan, Oita, Oita Prefecture|
|Provenio Capital||California, Newport Beach, United States|
|Prudence Holdings||New York, New York, United States|
|Qingkong Jinxin Blue Microbiology Fund||-|
|Safer Made||Connecticut, New Haven, United States|
|Scorpion Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Seneca Partners||Birmingham, Michigan, United States|
|Victorian Clean Technology Fund||-|
|VMR Capital||British Columbia, Canada, Langley|
|Yissum Technology Transfer Company of the Hebrew University||Israel, Jerusalem, Jerusalem District|
|$236M||26 Jan 2022||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
Pavilion Data Systems, Inc.
|$45M||20 Jan 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$120M||04 Nov 2021||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$84M||30 Jun 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$225M||13 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$25M||27 Apr 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$53M||16 Nov 2020||Catalonia|
Acko General Insurance
|$60M||15 Sep 2020||Maharashtra|
|$58M||25 Feb 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Versa Networks, the leader in SASE, announced that it has raised $84m in a Series D funding round, bringing the company’s total amount raised in funding to $196m.
– The funding round was co-led by investors Princeville Capital and RPS Ventures, with additional participation from existing investors, including Sequoia Capital.
– This new round of funding will enable Versa to introduce new go-to-market strategies, launch new sales and partner enablement initiatives, and address new markets to further cement its leadership position in the Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) market.
– According to Gartner, the SASE market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 42%, reaching almost $11bn, with at least 40% of enterprises having SASE adoption strategies in place by 2024.
– MasterClass, a San Francisco, CA-based streaming platform for anyone to learn from the best professionals in their specific field, raised $225m in Series F funding.
– The round was led by Fidelity Management & Research Company with participation from new investors Baillie Gifford, Balyasny Asset Management and Eldridge together with existing investors IVP, Javelin, NEA and Owl Ventures, and 01 Advisors, Atomico, Bonnier, Cleo Capital, Dan Capital, NewView Capital, NextEquity Partners, Outlier Ventures, Powerhouse Capital, RPS Ventures, Family Office of Ronald Lauder and UTA.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.