In 1982 was created Ridgewood Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Montvale. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Ridgewood Capital, startups are often financed by Intel Capital, Mayfield Fund, i-Hatch Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Intel Capital, Walden International, TeleSoft Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Intel Capital, Walden International, Menlo Ventures.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, Supply Chain Management. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Aperto Networks, Myrio, Bluesocket The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
Opposing the other organizations, this Ridgewood Capital works on 8 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2000. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2005. The typical startup value when the investment from Ridgewood Capital is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|A.M. Management & Consulting (AMMC)||New York, New York, United States|
|Arkley - The Accelerator VC||Mazowieckie, Poland, Warsaw|
|Azimuth Capital Management||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|CapitalWorks||Gauteng, Sandown, South Africa|
|KMG Capital Partners||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Rogers Media||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Shanghai Jindi Investment Management||-|
|Star Group Bangalore||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|Work Space||Glasgow, Glasgow City, United Kingdom|
|$6M||23 Feb 2017||United States, Palo Alto|
|$6M||07 Aug 2013||Austin, Texas, United States|
Bright View Technologies
|$4M||22 Apr 2009||North Carolina, United States|
|$4M||08 Apr 2009||San Diego, California, United States|
|$13M||17 Dec 2008||Mountain View, California, United States|
|11 Nov 2008||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$22M||06 Sep 2007||France, Ile-de-France, France|
|$4M||08 Aug 2007||Massachusetts, United States|
|$5M||12 Jun 2007||Mountain View, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.